Last weekend Gibson along with several other elementary and middle school students from area schools, were chosen by their art teacher to display his or her drawing or creation they made. We went down town to the KIA to see it. I grabbed a quick photo in front of this old church door. It's beautiful.
Gibson's snowman picture. Q had to lift him up on his shoulders!
Looking from a seat angle. He was so excited to see his picture.
I'm glad that we could come and support him. It was great to see all the families and young artists!!


4 comments:
WTG Gibson! Great looking snowman. :-)
Great Job Gibson!!! What an artist you are!!!
Go Gibson! That's awesome!
My kids love art and I am always so proud when they create things...because I am not good at drawing or being creative. Gibson's snowman is awesome. Great picture by the church doors too. Love those doors.
Post a Comment