We thought we finally had our squirrels duped when we hung our bird feeder on the farthest branch out of our 100 foot tree in the back with clear fishing line so it looked like it was just floating in air, but no, the dang squirrels would death leap for it from the branch and land on it EVERY TIME. Stupid, they are not.
Squirrels are amazing. But sometimes I think they are clueless - this winter, they kept burying corn cobs in the snow in our back yard. Did it never dawn on them that snow... melts? At which point a certain beagle eats the corn...
5 comments:
We thought we finally had our squirrels duped when we hung our bird feeder on the farthest branch out of our 100 foot tree in the back with clear fishing line so it looked like it was just floating in air, but no, the dang squirrels would death leap for it from the branch and land on it EVERY TIME. Stupid, they are not.
"Squirrel!"
Ha! I love that line from Up!
(Cute pics!)
Squirrels are amazing. But sometimes I think they are clueless - this winter, they kept burying corn cobs in the snow in our back yard. Did it never dawn on them that snow... melts? At which point a certain beagle eats the corn...
I have never seen a squirrel do anything like that! How funny!
Squirrels scare me. I was attacked by a crazy squirrel at the Grand Canyon. Do you think this is a relative?
Post a Comment