Friday, March 11, 2011

Hair

It was time to say good bye to his crazy hair. I did manage to get a few shots of the different ways I could style it. This one is called the fro. I just combed it out and this is what I get! 



Need a workout buddy? He's great company! 




Slick Rick! 




After a box of yogurt raisins this is what the finished product looks like. Until later I realized, missed a few spots so my good friend Alicia came over and finished cutting it. He looks so grown up now. Can't believe Monday will be his birthday.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

What a cutie! I can't believe his birthday is here already. Wow...this past year has flown by :)

Candace said...

That sweatband pic is to die for. Happy Birthday to Waylon. He seems to bring out the best in everyone.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh my! I was totally lovin' his hair. All the different ways. He's SO cute!
Such a big boy!!!

patty said...

too cute!! happy birthday to him!!