Friday night consisted of playing cards with this hot lady, my sister and Mom. Kings in the Corner. A favorite played with my Grandparents when we were kids.
She loves the camera and will love me even more for posting this.
We were tired of Krisa always winning...
I was up @ 6 a.m. on Saturday. Not by choice. That is what happens when I set the alarm ahead an hour and my son wakes up and says, "I'm done sleeping. I want breakfast." I even suited up in farm clothes to do chores with Dad, who had been up since 3 a.m. He was already done with his chores and had went to get his morning coffee. Maybe next time.......
During the warm up laps, sled B1 had a break down. My Dad and his team fixed the problem in no time.
My brother in law focusing before the race.
This little guy raced the Kitty Kat class.
And he went home with a trophy!
Celebrating 4th place finish!!
Gibson and his buddy were playing hide and seek. There was no hiding or seeking here, just counting!!
One of my Dad's friends crossing the finish line!
The B team racing together! 3 months of building and rebuilding engines to get the sleds race ready paid off!
4 comments:
I had no idea snowmobile races even existed!
The hide and seek pic is hilarious. That is a cute picture of you too--your hair looks great.
Looks like your weekend was full of fun!! Great pics.
Sounds like a fun weekend!
Post a Comment