Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Choo, Choo

Gibson got a really nice train set from Grandma Hunt for Christmas. We have it set up in the basement on the no kids side, it's that special. He is only to play with it for now, with an adult present.  We built a table for it and covered it with the green grass looking rugs. His train has a bell, whistle, and blows smoke. It will be something he can pass down to his kids some day. 

 Train operator at work. 


I love all the detail on the train cars.


I picked up some animals and trees from Lowe's. Their Christmas village figures and trees were 60% off.

It is fascinating watching him play with this train. I wonder what he is thinking, or imagining when he watches the train go around, and around the track. We're going to have to take him on a train ride soon!

3 comments:

Katie staten said...

What a great present!

Lindsey said...

Neat! I want to come play with Gibson :)

Anonymous said...

How neat!