Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bring It!

I recently went to an Elite Cheer Competition at the Delta Plex to cheer on two girls from Young Women, who happen to be sisters. Their brother was also on the team. These kids are athletic, strong, and talented. 
Their strength amazes me! I wish I could bottle up their energy. I think I would get a lot more done in the course of a day!


 Such cute girls with all their glitter, bows, and star socks! The youngest sister competed with this group.




This brought tears to my eyes. All of these girls have disabilities. That didn't stop them from getting in front of hundreds of people and perform a routine with the Black Eyed Peas singing in the background: I gotta feeling...... that tonight's gonna be a good night...... It was awesome!



The older sister and brother competed in this group. Again, amazing talent! 
They are going to Las Vegas for Nationals!! 



Can you see him. In the middle of the picture, horizontal? He nailed all the flips and twists! 



Great performance!! 



The cheerleaders with their Mom who also is an assistant coach to their teams!!

1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

Great pictures. I actually miss Actress cheering already. What a fun sport to watch.