Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Handmade is the best!

Gibson is wearing a hat his Aunt Krisann crochet for him. Can you see the little train button? Gibson's scarf is from his preschool teacher.  Stella is wearing a hat my Grandma Reka made for me. Stella's scarf was made be her Aunt Liza. I love the fact that what they are wearing is made by people who love and care for them.
I love watching the two of them play outside together. I love their rosy cheeks, and little red noses.



I like the use of the natural light in this picture. 

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Adorable. I love the handmade hats and scarves.

CK said...

These are beautiful!

Karin Griffin said...

I love sentimental pictures! This is very special to include handmade gifts! I like it!

Anonymous said...

Dear Imperfect Kasey, your children are adorable. Love the picture. Love the hats : ) Love their perfection! : )