Monday, November 15, 2010

8 Months


Waylon turned 8 months yesterday! I say it every month, but the time sure does fly by. 

* He is now pulling himself up on furniture.
* He is cutting his 8th tooth.
* Babbles a lot, I think he can say Mama now.
*Has been getting up once during the night. 
* Loves his to eat Puffs and any other table food we'll give him.
*Adores his siblings. 
* He is very ticklish.
* He is wearing 12 month pants, 18-24 month shirts and 24 month p.j.'s
*Still rocking the curly hair on top.
*Loves the bathtub, he fell in it yesterday. The tub was empty of course.
*Is fascinated with the electrical outlets and our fan in our bedroom.
* People often comment how calm, and relaxed he is.

He is such a joy to have in our family. 




4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is cute that he is ticklish. That would be cute to see him laughing when you tickle him.

The Dragonfly said...

Love the makeover Kasey! Your family is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Q needs botox!!

heidi said...

I can't believe he's 8 months already!! It goes so fast!