Monday, October 25, 2010

Just Dance..............

Last week we had a Ghoul's Night. Some of us dressed in costume, some did not. We each brought a yummy treat to share. Here are some of the lovely ladies! 



1st we tried out some Rock Band. Kendra rocked out on the guitar. 




Then we took turns playing Just Dance on the Wii. We went three at a time. It was a great workout! 


Our gracious host Megan, is an all star at this game! She was free styling, and often got the higher score. 

I bought the the 2nd Just Dance disk over the weekend. I'm ready for another Dance Party!

5 comments:

heidi said...

Looks like fun! I want to get a Wii for Christmas. I mean, for he kids of course. *ahem*

Liza said...

Yes, you MUST host a Just Dance 2 Party!

Johnson Family said...

It was so fun! Man, I look like a dork! Surely it's just on camera, SURELY I don't look like a dork in real life. ;)

ANT said...

When can we come over!!!!!!!

Clenece said...

Too much fun!!!