No matter how hard we try, the squirrels in our yard always find a way to eat our bird seed. I swear, they are super intelligent vermin!
The Emperor's New Groove! LOL! The reason we don't put bird feed in the BIRD feeder is because of these rascals. They are EVERYWHERE!He looks like he's trying to get out of jail! LOL!Have a great day Kasey.Kim
Haha...tell Q he can come use his pellet gun on the rabbits in our yard!
Oh my that picture is too cute. Our neighbor has squirrels that eat all her bird food too. :)
Do you get a fur coat, or a rug out of them? Maybe I didn't guess right:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No matter how hard we try, the squirrels in our yard always find a way to eat our bird seed. I swear, they are super intelligent vermin!
The Emperor's New Groove! LOL!
The reason we don't put bird feed in the BIRD feeder is because of these rascals. They are EVERYWHERE!
He looks like he's trying to get out of jail! LOL!
Have a great day Kasey.
Kim
Haha...tell Q he can come use his pellet gun on the rabbits in our yard!
Oh my that picture is too cute. Our neighbor has squirrels that eat all her bird food too. :)
Do you get a fur coat, or a rug out of them? Maybe I didn't guess right:)
Post a Comment