Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fountain of Youth



I think I've hit the jack pot. I"ve married into a family where several of them do not look there actual age!

We recently celebrated my brother in law Todd's 36th birthday. I think he looks pretty darn good for 36!! Todd can put a smile on anybody's face. He is always happy and playful. He is always happy to see you. He is social and friendly. He is a continuous reminder that I am blessed, and that my life is good.




And then there is Grandma Great. Can you guess how old she is? ..................................................................................................................................




............................................................................ 94! .................................................................................

I love her too. She is so sweet. My kids love their Grandma Grape! I have to laugh at her though. At 94, she still watches what she eats and has a daily exercise routine that she does. I think if I ever live to be this old, I'll eat whatever I want!







4 comments:

val m said...

Todd does look great!! And Evelyn - she is just beautiful!!!! I didn't know she was in her 90's!! I love her! She is so sweet and kind!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Wow, you're right! Can't believe Grandma Great is 94, she looks fab!

The Kelly Variety said...

Happy birthday to Todd!

You also have to remember you have Randy too, who looked 30 at thirteen. Okay, maybe Mike was just jealous of his beard. . .and still is.:)

I can't believe Grandma is that old!

CK said...

Wow, she looks great for 94! Great post
-CK