We were able to get away for a night to attend a wedding. My sisters graciously came down to watch the kids. I love going to weddings. They are so much fun. And at the end of the night, I fall in love with Q all over again!
You both look so beautiful together. And isn't it the truth? That happens to me at weddings to. I fall in love with him more and more! Have a great day Kasey! Kim
4 comments:
You both look so beautiful together. And isn't it the truth? That happens to me at weddings to. I fall in love with him more and more!
Have a great day Kasey!
Kim
Isn't love grand!!!!! Such a beautiful couple!!! I am glad you had such a wonderful time!
Sweet!!
Awww...so sweet! I can't remember the last time that I went to a wedding.
Post a Comment