
My beautiful sister is now a married woman. She had a beautiful wedding. I didn't get as many pictures of the special day as I had planned. It was a lot harder to do with three little ones. I did get this quick one of her right before the ceremony started. I think after 3 hours of pictures, the look on her face says she's ready to say I Do!

Here are the beautiful Mother's of the bride and groom!

Here is part of the bridal party. Gibson and Stella did a great job!

Gibson waking up after he fell asleep on the way to the reception.

Flower girl ready to go down to the reception. She too, fell asleep on the way to the reception.

Garder toss! I love Krisann's purple shoes and her cute little veil she wore for the reception.

Stella was able to dance with Aunt Krisann during the dollar dance.

Some type of line dancing going on here! The reception was a blast. Good food, and dancing.

And here's a pic of my two beautiful sisters!
6 comments:
I love your hair. It looks like you had a great time.
She was a beautiful bride!
Congrats to your sister! Looks like everything came together beautifully!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful time.
Congratulations to your sister!
YOur family is so beautiful. Your sisters and you all look alike and just have radiant smiles. So glad her day was fabulous. congrats to your sister and new BIL.
Love the purple shoes too.
Post a Comment