Tuesday, May 18, 2010

TO SHOW MY THANKS.........



To show my thanks to all my readers and to all of you who visit regularly, one lucky reader will win this iPod Shuffle 2GB!

Here's what you need to do to get up to 3 entries:
(Please include your email after each comment)


1. Tell me what kind/ type of music you listen to.
2. Let me know if you follow my blog.
3. Blog about this giveaway with your link.


Winner will be announced Monday, May 24th!!!

36 comments:

Destiny said...

LOVE christian music...and every now and then a little Fergilicious
:0)

Destiny said...

Following....:0)

He & Me + 3 said...

I do follow your blog.

dornx4@hotmail.com

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet giveaway. I listen to country and christian.

Dornx4@hotmail.com

The Kelly Variety said...

I like MUSIC. Kellypthomas@hotmail.com

The Kelly Variety said...

I follow your blog, just not with a "follow" you are on my sidebar! (I thought I might mention that iPod shuffle green is a great color and would match my eyes.)

The Dragonfly said...

I follow your blog through google reader, but am not an actual "follower" on the list with the little pictures. :)

The Dragonfly said...

Right now I'm totally digging Owl City and Lykke Li in the music department.

Clenece said...

Wow, a giveaway! SWEET! lol. I love alternative music!

Clenece said...

I'm a follower!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog through "A place for us Five" :) Your kids are grogeous.
I really listen to ANYthing. Pop, Country, rock, hip hop...you name it!

Anonymous said...

Oh! And I'm following you :)

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

What a fun giveaway, Kasey! We listen to a lot of Country and Christian music around here. Oh yeah, and some kids songs thrown in ;)

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

AND I've been following for quite some time now.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Wow girl! That is cool!
To workout I listen to 80's upbeat music.
To calm down, classical.
Of course I love praise and worship as well.
Oh and I gotta have me some Country music too!
Man I'm just all over the place with my music aren't I? LOL!
HUGS
Kim

Robyn said...

And yeah, I follow!

Robyn said...

Yikes--what an awesome giveaway! I mostly listen to music with a good beat for exercise, but my favorites are Michael Buble, Josh Groban, Jason Mraz, Taylor Swift...etc....

Sara said...

I love to listen to anything that makes me feel good I'm a follower of your blog I love to see what's going on with people I grew up with.

Sarafreestone@sbcglobal.net

Laura Waltz said...

I've been following you forever through google reader of course!

Laura Waltz said...

You are so generous! Well, I enjoy all types of music. I've been listening to Vampire Weekend lately (ha...my Mom heard their music and said she liked it!).

The Goff Family said...

I love the county music!!!

The Goff Family said...

You know I have to follow your blog. It keeps me in your life no matter how far away I am. Love ya

E said...

I follow your blog.

E said...

Country music!

Anonymous said...

Well... right now big into Jakob Dylan... I heart him....
C-Money-Huggy-Bear = )

Anonymous said...

... and you already know I follow your blog... I'm totally a creeper like that...
C-Money-Huggy-Bear = )

Anonymous said...

... and if I had a blog I would totally blog about this... but really.. I'm not cool enough for a blog...
C-Money-Huggy-Bear = )

danaymarie said...

I almost always listen to Christian music on the radio but when it doesn't come it I'll listen to country or whatever really- I like to get down to some good ol classic rock too!

danaybabe@yahoo.com

danaymarie said...

I'm a follower..well of your blog at least- not so much in life :)

GrownUpMe said...

I am a new follower of your blog and I love it!!

Amy said...

I love a good pop song, and Harry Connick Jr. is my all time fav.

Thank you for the chance!

GrownUpMe said...

I try to listen to Christian music of all sorts. Unfortunately my 15 year old son listen to the "other stuff" very loud and so hear that more!

GrownUpMe said...

If I could figure out how to post a link to my blog, I would...anyone wanna help?

Anonymous said...

I love all types of music but rap. I would rather listen to music than watch TV. I follow your blog to stay connected with you and your family....your children are so beautiful. I miss you guys so much.
Melissa Sherman
mrs4181@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I follow you!

Anonymous said...

I listen to a little of everything! My favorite right now is country. I go through spells...LOL!