Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Shower and a Birthday!





My sister, (bride to be) had her 1st bridal shower this past weekend. How cute is she in her new apron?


Stella was so excited to go to a "Girl's Party!"


Stella turned 4 over the weekend too. We had pizza and cake to celebrate. Gibson was very eager to help her open gifts if you couldn't tell by this picture.



Stella also got this horse on a stick! She no longer has to pretend that the broom is her horse. They have went on many adventures already!



The Marble run we bought for her, is a huge hit for the whole family!The kids have played with it for hours at a time. I like it because they have to be creative, and learn to follow instructions. It really gets your mind thinking! You can design different routes. You can find these on Amazon.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Kasey...the dress is from Gymboree a few years back...your sis is lovely and Stella is soo cute on her horse! Hope you arehaving a happy spring!

He & Me + 3 said...

Your sister is beautiful. Tell Stella Happy Late Birthday!

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Yay for birthdays and "girl parties" :) How fun!

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I admit that when I saw your blog title I thought for sure you were going to comment about how you finally got to take a shower since baby was born. LOL!
I love the pictures and Hooray for your sis and little one.
Hugs
Kim

Clenece said...

Happy late Birthday Stella! Miss you guys!

val m said...

HAppy Birthday Stella!! Your photos are awesome!!

Small House said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STELLA! My oldest son loved his stick horse. It's fun to watch them run around pretending to be a cowboy.

David said...

Such a fun weekend. You have done so much since Waylon was born! Congrats to your sister and Happy Birthday to Stella!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Stella! We celebrated a birthday this week too! So fun.

I love that picture of Stella and Krisann - so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday to Stella! Sounds like she had a fun party! Congrats to your sister!