Friday, April 16, 2010

The Perfect Recipe



A Loving Family

2 or More People
2 1/2 Cups of Love
1/4 Cup of Peace
9 Tbsp of Faith
6 Tbsp of Trust
1 1/4 Cup of Caring
7 Tbsp of Forgiveness
5 tsp of Sharing


*Mix all ingredients together gently. The results is a happy family full of love, peace, trust, caring, forgiveness, and sharing!!

4 comments:

Sugarplum Creations Blog said...

Amen! Hope you're all doing well!! :)

Carri said...

Thank you for sharing this. I love it and want to print and frame it for my place.

Come check out my blog http://carribear0620.blogspot.com

Peggy said...

How true! Hope you're all doing well. Love the recipe! My sister and I have a scrapbook of our Mom's recipe, with her handwriting and pictures . . . we'll have to include this in it too! Thank you . . . it'll be perfect! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I love it!