Here is my good friend Kelly. We were due the same day. Her bundle of joy decided to come on the 27th. Our babies are a day shy of being exactly two weeks apart! I'm so excited that we live so close and are both S. A. H. M.. Today we went for a walk in the beautiful sunshine. Looking forward to many more outings with her and her baby girl.
Waylon is making his move on her already!!!
11 comments:
Oh that is so great that you have another Mom to spend time with like that.
Love the picture. Too cute.
Hugs
Kim
Congrats to her--what a cute photo of the two of them!
That is so fun for the 2 of you!!! Waylon is so cute!!
Now that is precious! How wonderful to have a close friend with a baby the same age as yours. Many sweet memories to come, I'm sure.
How neat is that! What fun you two will have!
Tell Kelly congrats. She is beautiful.
Oh that picture is adorable!! Looks like he did the whole yawn arm over the shoulder move
That is amazing how much bigger he is! Fun pics!
So fun! My best friend and I have had all of our kids within a week of each other. It is SO FUN!
Or at least it was when we lived in the same pace!
That is too neat! I bet it'll be fun raising your children together!
Adorable...i'll bet they will be good friends.
Post a Comment