Sunday, January 3, 2010

Part Two of the Holidays

Here is our best attempt at a family shot. The kids were a little excited to open gifts.


Who do you think we all look like, Mom or Dad?

Grandkids shot.

Stella got a chest full of Disney princess outfits from Aunt Krisann. Apparently her wand has special powers over Willie!

Of course Gibson provided us with a lot of laughter by showing off his new Transformer p.j.'s.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute family pictures. They turned out nice. You look like you mom....i think:)

val m said...

What a blessing to be able yo go home for Christmas! I think you all look alike!!

Anonymous said...

Great family pictures! I think you look like your Mom!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That picture of Gibson is Hillarious!

I can't believe how much all you girls look like your mom!!!