LOL! At first I didn't get it but then I saw Gibson's shirt. So funny!
That baby cow is so cute!Gibson looks a lot like your dad, same eyes, same nose!
I wish I knew someone that owned a farm. My kids would love that. Looks like they had a great time just hanging out.
Awww... how fun! I love that picture of Stella with the calf!
I bet your kids LOVE it there. My kids would LOVE to see all the animals!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL! At first I didn't get it but then I saw Gibson's shirt. So funny!
That baby cow is so cute!
Gibson looks a lot like your dad, same eyes, same nose!
I wish I knew someone that owned a farm. My kids would love that. Looks like they had a great time just hanging out.
Awww... how fun! I love that picture of Stella with the calf!
I bet your kids LOVE it there. My kids would LOVE to see all the animals!
Post a Comment