Monday, August 10, 2009

We're Back

We are back from our trip out West. The weather was beautiful. We had a great time visiting with friends and family. The kids were awesome. They are great travelers. I had several activities for them to do to keep them busy. They drew pictures, puzzles, pipe cleaners, dvd's, Leapster games, sang songs, activity books, etc.


This was the sky in Nebraska on the way there. It was beautiful and scary. We drove through down pour rain,strong winds, and hail. Thankfully it only lasted about 30 minutes. The lightning show was fantastic.

More pictures to come!

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Beautiful skies!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you had a great trip. That picture of the sky does look pretty scary!

Jennie and Adam said...

We're glad to have you back! Sounds like you had a great time!

val m said...

I am so glad you are back! Sundays don't seem the same without your family there! I am glad you had a great time!

The Dragonfly said...

welcome home! hope you're feeling great and relaxed after your trip. my kids would look at that second picture and say "Look Mom, Heavenly Father painted the sky."

Small House said...

The picture is gorgeous, and glad your home safe and sound.

OH and guess what??? You won my little giveaway. I don't have your address anymore, so will you please email it to me?????

Have a great day.
Sandra

alice said...

Glad you are back, looking forward to you pictures!

Grand Pooba said...

Wow, that sunset IS gorgeous!

Clenece said...

Glad you made is make safely! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Clenece said...

Glad you made it back safely. I can't wait to see more pictures.