I gave Stella an ice cream cone with brownie, ice cream, and hot fudge. A minute later she comes to me and looks like this. Needless to say, her shirt is stained and I got a cute picture!
HOW CUTE IS SHE?!!!!! It doesn't get better than that. I had a philosophy when my kids were small. If at the end of the night they were quite dirty etc. they had a great day!!! Sandra
6 comments:
What a tasty way to stain a shirt--I think it was totally worth it!
She is so cute!! She's a smart girl to go straight for the chocolate!
HOW CUTE IS SHE?!!!!! It doesn't get better than that. I had a philosophy when my kids were small. If at the end of the night they were quite dirty etc. they had a great day!!!
Sandra
Yep, she enjoyed every minute of that cone and so did her shirt. So cute.
So cute. At least you didn't find her under the bed with it! I still remember when you found her with the ice cream hiding under the bed.
Oh goodness! It looks like she enjoyed it!
Post a Comment