Thursday, July 23, 2009

Celebration For Rhece

Here is the crew that were a part of Rhece's celebration! Thanks to all who came. Great fun was had. The beautiful Mother Jen, is in the middle.
Recently I hosted a Celebration Gathering for Rhece, the newest addition to the Johnson family. I found this idea off a blog and made my own version of this. These are actually onesies for Rhece. I rolled them and made them look like a sundae. I added a pom pom on top. Since it was an ice cream theme, I thought this was a cute idea.
This is a blanket that the sisters in the ward made for Rhece. All the strips were either crochet, or knit. The talented Jess had sewn the pieces together that she was holding. I thought it was a very cool idea. Robin will put the finishing pieces on it and soon it wrap Rhece with love!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Thanks for hosting--it was a fun night!

He & Me + 3 said...

Those sundaes are so cool looking. Great job! Very creative.
That blanket looks very beautiful. I love handmade things.

val m said...

Thanks Kasey for putting the night together - it was a lot of fun! Thanks for yesterday also!! I enjoyed it very much and I loved visiting with you!

Small House said...

I must say your sundae idea was adorable. How nice to do this for your new family member.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea for the onesies! That is a really pretty blanket!

Anonymous said...

Your onesie's were cute, but at first glance I thought it was play dough. They would have still been cute but that was alot of unecessasary work. Good Job Kasey!

Kelly