Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Too tall for His Britches!!


Gibson got off the bus today as usual. When we were walking up the driveway I noticed his pants were really short. Wait a second.... that's not what I put on him this morning. Well, he always keeps an extra set of clothes in his locker in case of accidents or spills. Today he spilled his milk on his pants and shirt. This is what he came home in. Mind you I sent this extra set with him last winter. I can't believe that in a short period of time he grew this much!!! I had to take a picture, this was too funny. ( I don't remember sending his p.j. top as an extra shirt either!!)

11 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

Ha! Floods, gotta love em. My nephew was sportin some the other day, they really do grow so stinkin fast!

Small House said...

HOW CUTE!! They do grow up fast.
Have a great day.
Sandra

Lindsey said...

Yes, Gibson was ready for the rain today!

The Kelly Variety said...

He's still cute and who know's it may be the next fashion.

Unknown said...

How cute they grow so fast!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow..he has really grown. That is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Aww... that is so cute!

Peggy said...

Would have never known that was a PJ shirt! Makes me wanna go into my boys book bags and check their extra clothes now! :o) Way too cute!

Mother Hood said...

He must be getting all of his vitamins!

val m said...

That's fun! They grow so fast!! I forgot to wear a coat to Tia's fieldetrip and I borrowed one out of her locker! It's not to often a mom can wear ther third grader's coat - They grow so fast! Hug them all the way!

heidi said...

It's amazing how fast they grow, isn't it?!