Sunday, April 19, 2009

I've Been Tagged

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
  • Mention the person that tagged you.
  • Complete the lists of 8's.
  • Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
  • Go tell them you tagged them!


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
  1. Stella being 100% potty trained!
  2. A good workout.
  3. All the holidays, love them all.
  4. Losing 15 lbs by the end of the year.
  5. When my husband comes home from work and see the kids smiles on their faces and hear them say: Daddy!!
  6. learning a new talent or trait.
  7. Getting Q's braces paid off.
  8. Selling our rental so we can move forward with renovations with our house!!
8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
  1. Watched Gibson play his 1st soccer game of the spring season. Go Doughnuts!!
  2. Had breakfast with the kids.
  3. Grilled hot dogs and cheddar brats.
  4. Picked up K Mart beauty books.
  5. Watched the kids go through the sprinklers.
  6. Sanded our heat registers and repainted them.
  7. Shattered an empty pickle jar by accidentally missing the recycle bin!
  8. Played with the kids.
8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
  1. Have will power when it comes to sweets!!
  2. Run a marathon
  3. Give a home to all the homeless.
  4. Stop all the violence in this world.
  5. I wish I could eat whatever I wanted and not gain a pound.
  6. I wish I could fly.
  7. See my Mom and Dad and sisters everyday.
  8. Prevent any sadness or disappointments in my children's lives.

8 SHOWS I WATCH
  1. LOST
  2. Heros
  3. HGTV
  4. TLC
  5. Real House wives
  6. ER
  7. Office ( I can't believe I forgot this one! Thanks Carley for the reminder!)
  8. Ellen

8 BLOGGERS TAGGED

1. Clenece
2. Lindsey
3. Katie
4. Sandra
5. Liz
6. Pooba
7. Jen
8. Samantha


Well did you learn something you didn't already know? Yeah, I know, not very exciting huh? LOL.

13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I learned alot. I too wish I could eat whatever I want and not gain a pound. :)

Xazmin said...

I loved your list! This is such a fun tag.

I also put "fly" on my things I wish I could do list!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Small House said...

First of all, enjoyed your Friday post. By doing this we could also free up a lot of wasted energy.

And you tagged me. I'm so boring. I'll give it a try. I was tagged awhile back for this, and kind of put it out of my head. I'll really do it this week for sure. AGAIN.....BORING ME!!

Have a good day.
Sandra

Anonymous said...

Great list! Thanks for tagging me for this. I'll definitely get it done this week!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Uh, I'd like to know what cheddar brats are? LOL.
I loved your lists and the whole eating anything without gaining WOULD be wonderful wouldn't it?
Thanks for playing along Kaci!
Hugs.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Hello Kase... The Office!?!! You love The Office - how did that not make your Top Eight!?!?! = )
C

The Kelly Variety said...

Boring? There is nothing boring in your list. I'm sorry about the pickle jar, that is a pain in the . . well, sorry you had to clean it up!

heidi said...

I'd LOVE to fly!!

Grand Pooba said...

I love the office too! And I too need more will power when it comes to sweets which explains why I agree with you that I wish I could eat anything I want and not gain a pound!

And you tagged me! Woo hoo! I've done this tage before but will totally do it again, if I can think of 8 different things that is...

Sarah Mae said...

I also wish I could run a marathon...I guess I could if I worked hard enough...didn't have small children...liked running...yea, maybe I don't really want to run one!

Anonymous said...

NOW your tv list looks right!!
C

From A Creative Heart said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!!!
Love your blog and will be back!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Clenece said...

Sweet!! I Haven't been tagged in a while. Thanks!