Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Star Winner

Thanks to all of you for entering in the star giveaway.
I enjoyed reading each of your answers.

Random.org picked #2 which is Katie
@ Smiles Across the Miles.

Shoot me an email or give me a call and I'll get the stars to you soon!!!


4 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Drat! That was a good giveaway I missed. Congrats to the winner!

Clenece said...

Congrats Kaite...I am jealous!

heidi said...

HA! LOL You said Thursday, ya little imp. ;-) I'm just getting caught up on blogs so I entered late. LOL

congrats to katie!!

Katie staten said...

Oh yea, wahoo. I'd like to thank all the stars in my life, and I'd like to thank the random selection process which made me the winner. And I'd like to thank the blonde who drew a day early. I'm sure it wasn't a huge advantage, but I'll take it. :)
Thanks Kasey