Go Heidi! I was going to write what she did! I think at the end comes the "And I'm so happy, so very happy" part. .... My sister just taught that to my daughter - so cute with the little motions!
About Kmart Double coupons: They double the one coupon you give them...I am not 100% sure what the max amount to double is, but I will post it when I find out!
And NO you don't...it is hard at first to understand. Trust me I have been there too! I would be more then Happy to help you out, just let me know!
-Sorry to leave a comment here, I never know if people check back on my blog for my response to there questions! It was good meeting you today! You got cute kids!
5 comments:
yes i'm so happy so very happy i have the love of jesus in heart, down in my heart. thats a little bit more!
I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart
WHERE??
Down in my heart
WHERE??
Down in my heart
I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart, down in my heart to stay...
:-D
Go Heidi! I was going to write what she did! I think at the end comes the "And I'm so happy, so very happy" part. .... My sister just taught that to my daughter - so cute with the little motions!
I have the peace that passes understanding down in my heart...where?? down in my heeart...down in my heart to stay
About Kmart Double coupons:
They double the one coupon you give them...I am not 100% sure what the max amount to double is, but I will post it when I find out!
And NO you don't...it is hard at first to understand. Trust me I have been there too! I would be more then Happy to help you out, just let me know!
-Sorry to leave a comment here, I never know if people check back on my blog for my response to there questions! It was good meeting you today! You got cute kids!
Post a Comment