Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Office

I painted the office. It was just plain white. I like color. I went with a blueish greenish color. I thought it turned out really nice. I used red as my accent color. Thank you to Michael's, Crate and Barrel, Target, Walmart, and Big Lots for the decor and paint in the room. Every decoration that I bought for the office was on sale or clearance!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!
The office is missing a picture of YOU!!!

Robyn said...

Wow, I'm impressed!

Lindsey said...

Looks great...when can I hire you out to decorate my place?!!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

Hi Kasey!

Your office turned out great - I especially like your red accents.

Thanks for stopping by my blog... come back often. I've spent the last few minutes back reading some of your posts. I'll be back!

Blessings!
Dawn

PS - I'm envious of all the salsa you gals canned. I've always wanted to try that but I have a fear of canning. (Don't want to kill anyone with food poisoning, ya know?!)

Anonymous said...

It looks really cute!

Sonja said...

I love it! I love it! You are such a great decorater.

heidi said...

Oooh! I love it! I like your photo grouping. Nicely done. :-)

Thanks for stopping by my site! Your kids are very cute! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun. :-)