
My Mother came and visited us last Sunday through Wednesday afternoon. It was so nice to have her here. The kids were so excited when she came. She was so nice to watch the kids on Monday so Quentin and I could go to Cedar Point together. After the 80 plus degree weather and the humidity mixed with several people's body odor I've come to the conclusion that I am a liker of roller coasters and not a lover like Quentin. After the 3rd roller coaster my head was spinning and I thought it was going to explode. I had such a bad headache. We found some Tylenol and I soon found some relief. Our favorite ride was the Dragster!! It was a 17 second ride. We went 120 miles per hour and 400 plus feet up in the air. CRAZY!!! It was a big rush.
It was nice to be able to spend the day with Quentin. However, I did miss my kids and it's always weird for me to be away from the normal routine. I'm glad that the kids were good for Grandma.
Mom and I were able to do some shopping and we went out for lunch together while Sharon watched the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment