
Aunt Kaitlyn and the kids running back to the house.

Fishing from the other side of the pond. We saw a big snake on this side.

Gibblet Creek runs through the pond we were fishing from. Yes, this is named after Gibson.

Gibson had caught a fish and I was helping him get it to shore. It only takes about 5 to 10 seconds to catch a fish in this little pond. It's perfect for their attention spans.

Gibson has a worm in his hand, he was afraid that it would fall out if he opened his hand.

Baiting the hook. The kids enjoyed digging for worms.

The outhouse.

View of the pond.

Stella walking back from the trail.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun family weekend.
"5 to 10 seconds" is great for ANYONE's attention span. If I'm waiting longer then that, then I'm usually digging through the ice looking for another beer.
You guys take some great pictures! And I love that out house!
Post a Comment