Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Determined

Yesterday I decided that a branch from our tree that is next to our entry way needed to come down. The branches were hanging on the roof. Easy access for squirrels and other animals to get on our roof.
The kids were playing with the bikes in the drive way, I figured it was a good time to do this. I grabbed the first saw I saw and started to take it down. After about 10 minutes it finally came down and I felt great! I was so proud of myself to use a hand held saw. I did a "man's job" on my own!! As I was walking back to the garage to put away the saw, Quentin pulled up and started laughing. I asked him what was so funny. He said, "Do you realize what kind of saw you used?" I said, " Yes a Hack Saw." "Do you know what you use hack saw for?,"he said. "Yes honey, metal, way to steal my thunder!!!" We both had a good laugh about it. I grabbed the first saw I saw. I didn't care what it's purpose was. I later used the bow saw and I didn't like that one as well. The teeth were too big on it.

For those of you who think you can't cut down a branch with a hack saw............... think again!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job!

Lindsey said...

Haha...that would have been fun to see!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kasey. Thanks for the blog comment. Yours is cool too. Such a great way to keep up. Your kids are cuties. Take care!