Thursday, July 31, 2008

Miss America

This was the only photo I had time to take. I think that Stella was freaking out about the toothless guy behind us in line who was obnoxiously signing, " Here she is Miss America." And yes, her face is scabbed. She face planted the cement two days ago walking to the pool.



Today Stella and I went to Wal -Mart to meet Miss America. She was there signing autographs for 2 hours. Right when we got in line she said she had to take a bathroom break. She had three other women with her. About 20 minutes later she finally came out!!! To be honest, I think she was stalling. There weren't many people in line and there wasn't the exciting start struck atmosphere I'm sure she is used to. By the time she came back Stella was so over it all she cared about was getting a balloon. She told Stella she had beautiful eyes and that she was a very pretty girl!! It kind of stunk that Stella had to stand in front of the table, but I'm sure it's for security reasons. After our turn was done, she was able to get a white balloon and was happy.

2 comments:

Laura Waltz said...

Too bad it wasn't as exciting as you had hoped it to be. Oh well, at least you got a picture! I didn't even know Miss America went to places like Walmart.

As for that link, it should be attached on my post, or it is:
www.greenandcleanmom.org! I hope you like it and win something fun!

Lindsey said...

Stella's expression is to die for in this picture. She is like, "Can we go home now Mom?...this is over-rated!!)