
We took the kids to the Richland Parade. We had really good seats. We went with the Laugheads and their girls. After the parade we went back to the house and ate lunch and swam in the pool.

So happy to be at the parade. They were both very good. And they both were able to catch some candy with the help of Mike Laughead. Thanks, Mike!

The kids love to see tractors. They asked if Papa was in there?

John Deere, is what Gibson screamed when he saw this!!!

At the parade. Stella and Dad looking at something in the parade!

The kids were so excited to go to the parade. Stella loved wearing her stars shirt, and Gibson liked his red shirt.
1 comment:
I enjoyed your Parade pictures :) You live in a beautiful place :) I just love all the green :) I'm in Souther California in the desert and it's hot and everything is brown and the California fires are causing our skies to be dark brown and air quality is BAD! So I look at your pictures and long for a place to live that is green and beautiful with wonderful parades for the children! Take care, God Bless. Jannice Lockley
Post a Comment