I have tried two times to go to Great Harvest and buy some of their bread. I went to the their store on West Main on Monday around 9:30 and they said they won't have any ready until noon. However, they did give me a slice of their cinnamon roll which was yummy. I had to go to Hobby Lobby on Thursday and thought I'll go back to Great Harvest again and buy some bread. I get to the store and all the lights are on and the sign read open and the stinking door was locked and their was nobody to be found!! Can you believe it. It's not like this store is close, it's about a 15 minute drive to get there. Nonetheless, I am returning that way today and I will try again to purchase some of their honey whole wheat bread!! Or should I?
1 comment:
Hey guys. I finally sat down and started surfing your blog! Great stuff! I have bookmarked it and will post a comment now and then. I also showed Astrid.
I blogged for so long and finally just gave up perhaps because lost interest in the content and theme. Your blog, on the other hand, really is what blogs should be about...everyday life. Keep it up and give our love to all!
Your Cousin
Rocky
Post a Comment