Thursday, June 12, 2008

Last Day

Deep in thought with a chocolate lip!
Gibson walking with his class out to the bus stop.
This is Gibson's teacher Mrs. Amy. This was the only shot I got of them together and they both decided to look away or blink from the camera. Oh well, he'll have her next year too.


Gibson's last day of school was Tuesday. His teacher made him a tee shirt that she had wrote all over. The shirt said how good of a puzzler he is, and that he uses his words, and is a good listener etc. I thought it was a cute idea and Gibson enjoyed wearing it yesterday.

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Enjoy your summer with Gibson. He is such a cutie. We're going to have to come swimming someday.

Laura Waltz said...

It seems so odd to think that Gibson is already this old! I can't believe how time flies. He is adorable in the pictures. I love that you capture such moments with your camera. He will enjoy looking at the pictures when he is older, and will be so grateful for a Mother who decided to wright about moments like this!