We went to Applebee's as a family yesterday. Lindsey gave us g.c. for free kids lunches and we had g.c. ourselves. The kids were well behaved and we had fun talking with them and eating. Lately the kids have been eating non stop. They love to graze all day!!! I'm so glad that they are so active, otherwise I'd be concerned. I've decided to start shopping at Aldi's again to save some money on groceries since gas is so crazy right now.
Stella and I had swimming classes. She is such a good little swimmer. She likes to sing the songs in the water and she likes to jump into the water. Max and Julie were there to, so she was excited to see them there.
Our outside projects are progressing. We were able to rodatil our backyard where the fence used to be. Now I just have to plant the grass there.
1 comment:
Glad you were able to use the gift cards.
Aldi's rocks for basic items. I am disappointed that our house will be so far from it.
Glad to hear Stella is still enjoying swimming.
Post a Comment