Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Stella's and Grandma Eisenga Celebrations




Here are pictures of Stella's Birthday. She celebrated her birthday three times. Once at our home, then at Grandpa and Grandma's house in McBain and then at Grandpa and Grandma Hunt's house. She helped Grandma Eisenga celebrate her 50th birthday that day. It was also Aunt Kim's birthday. Later that day, Grandpa threw Grandma a surprise party with friends and family. She was happy and very surprised.
She got lots of clothes, puzzles, books, and a few Elmo toys. As you will see in the picture I attempted to make a Zoe cake, but it turned out awful. I had a 1/2 hour to decorate the cake and didn't have vanilla frosting. I whipped up some powered sugar and used the food coloring that Lindsey let me use. It was still too runny. But at least the cake tasted good.

No comments: