Thursday, April 17, 2008

Productive Day





It was so nice today. We were able to clean up the fence that we tore down. Wilson came over with his lawn tractor and trailer and helped Quentin cut the fence, load it in the trailers and dump it in the field at his house. The project is coming along just a little slower than I'd like. I don't have a whole lot of patience!! I'm too excited for the end result.

Gibson and Stella went with me to Mark and Louise's house this afternoon to return some medicine. We got to meet their new puppy Merlin and Mark and Gibson have become Foosball partners!!! Gibson loved playing it in their basement. We are so glad that we have such nice neighbors. They are fun, and they are great with our kids.

I got a couple of outdoor pictures of the kids today. Gibson was in true form again!! Someday he'll pose normal for a picture!!!

Stella and I went to Hobby Lobby this morning and got a few things for my next project. Tonight I stuck a sign on our wall that I got from a Upper Case Living party. I really liked how it turned out.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

The sign looks great on the wall.

So, what is the next project?

Laura Waltz said...

I love the picture, especially how Stella looks in this particular shot. The kids are adorable!

Sonja said...

I love the sign. I just put up one from target and it says love is spoken here.