Stella went to the doctor today to get her peeling feet checked out. The doctor said it was "dishpan feet" otherwise known as a form of eczema. I just had to put a steroid cream on her feet at bed time now until they stop peeling. The doctor said it is caused by wearing slippers or shoes that don't breath well, or p.j.s with the plastic feet attached to them. It will eventually go away, she said. Stella just has sensitive feet!! After the doctor visit, we got to go to Walmart and pick up a few items I needed. It was fun to have mother daughter time. Grandma Hunt finished her curtains today. They look great in her room. I also hung up her letters on her wall. Thank you Lindsey for the double sided Velcro idea, it worked. Much better than putting more holes in the wall.
Tonight we took the kids to Frosty Boy for a treat. Gibson had a one scoop brownie ice cream cone and Stella had one scoop chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in a cup. I had a Reece's cup flurry! (they have the best flurries!!) The kids were so cute. Gibson's face was a mess, but he ate every last bit of his ice cream. Stella finished hers too.
We then went to the movie store and Quentin asked Stella if she was going to be a good girl, and her response was, "Of Course!" Gibson and Stella make me smile and laugh with some of the things they say lately. I love them dearly.
3 comments:
Hmmm...icecream! Oh it sounds so good! I love reading your blog and all of the fun things you guys do as a family!
gotta love children. I love the new look on your blog.
Glad to hear the double-sided velcro worked well.
Ice cream is the best treat!
Post a Comment