






Cousin's weekend was yet another success despite the snow! We stayed at Boyne Mountain again at a condo. There were 7 of us the first night, then Anne came Saturday. We just have so much fun hanging out with each other. Saturday was Mexican dinner. Everyone brought something to the table. We read a devotional and talked about life in general. We decided to stay in that night and made videos. I brought a hook up so we could watch it on t.v. Holly is so funny, she had everyone in tears that night. I love those girls. They are wonderful, accepting, and loving. Each one of them has a special place in my heart. It doesn't matter what we do, we can make any situation fun, it seems. This year we did a Favorite's Bag. We made a Top 10 List. I assigned one of the items to them and then they added it to the bag and we played spoons for it. Alisha won! She got lots of goodies. Some of these pictures we were being silly in the van. We were trying to be serious!
2 comments:
Sounds like fun! I would love to do something like this, but just even with my sisters! When you get older and "grown up" life sure does change!
Looks like you guys had a blast. I always wished for cousins who were close to my age. That is great that you all still get together.
Post a Comment