Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Changes

Today as I was singing with Stella I noticed that she really picks up on words fast. She is talking very well. She's so different compared to Gibson. I can say a word and she'll repeat it and I can understand her. With Gibson it isn't that easy. It's getting better now that he is in school.

I was able to go to a party tonight that Sonja hosted at her house called: Once Upon a Family. They sell really neat things, all based on traditions, values, and creating memories for your family.
I bought a couple of gifts for up coming events. I'm thinking about hosting a party too. I really like their stuff.

Well I can officially announce that there is another change in our family. Quentin has been promoted to a specialty rep with his job!! We are so excited and feel so blessed. It is more training but it'll only be three weeks and the three weeks will be broken up. One week in New Jersey, one week in Detroit, and one week in Orlando. I think this will be easier on me than the 4 weeks in a row. Easier on the kids too. Instead of carrying three drugs he'll only be selling one and only be dealing with Cardiologists. It'll be a little more travel because he territory is slightly bigger but the positives out way the negatives. I'm so proud of Quentin. He works really hard to support our family. He inspires me to achieve goals. I also committed to running in the 10k Bay Shore Run in Traverse City, May 24th!!! I'm running with my sister and Lizelle, and hopefully Holly, and Quentin.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

YAY again for Quentin's promotion.

That is great that you are going to do a 10K next. Before too long, you will be a marathon runner!