We are officially going to buy stock in antibiotics!!! Gibson now has a double ear infection! He woke up just fine, and then when he got off the bus, he complained that his ears hurt. After that it all went down hill. I have never seen him this miserable before. I felt totally helpless today. I wish I could take all his pain away.
I took him to the doctor and he fell asleep in my arms in the waiting room, and while the doctor was examining him. He did manage to tell the doctor thank you , in a whisper voice!
I'm hoping he'll be able to at least move around a bit tomorrow. Stella as of right now, just has a runny nose, but appears to be healthy besides that.
It's easy to take health for granted. This winter I have never prayed so much for health in my family!! It's the winter that keeps on spreading germs!!!
On a more positive note: I ran with Lori this morning, and I'm improving on each run. She's a great companion to run with. She motivates me to do good and to push myself. I'm feeling better and can tell that I've started to tone in my legs,. My pants are getting lose. That's always a great problem to have in my book!!! Quentin had a great ride along today with his manager. He is meeting expectations. He loves his job, however, it is a lot of work. Lots of reading and research.
This evening Stella put on her pretty pink dress shoes and wore them around the house. She thought she was big stuff! I can't believe she's going to be 2 on the 10th of April!
No comments:
Post a Comment