Sunday, March 30, 2008

Game Night, and Kasey's Birthday!!



Lindsey was a great narrator. Of course, Quentin
was the first one killed!!!







We also had lots of friends and their children come to our house. We played Mafia! It was good times, had by all.


Here is my birthday cake that Alicia spent 5 hours making! It was awesome. Top part was carrot cake and the bottom was sunshine cake. She did a fabulous job.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I still think you throw the best parties. I will dub your house from now on the "ultimate party location"!

kagroo said...

Someone killed Quentin? About time. I don't normally get on blogspot anymore to post but I figured I would drop you a hello and let you know people will read...just not post because they will say, "I don't know what to say."

Laura Waltz said...

Happy belated birthday! That cake looks SO yummy!!!