Monday, February 18, 2008

Funny!

Last night as I was tucking Gibson into bed the phone rang. I let the answering machine get it. It was Sonja. She was leaving a message as Gibson and I were saying prayers. In the middle of the prayer I was trying to focus on what to say and also hear what Sonja was saying. Towards the end of the message she said, "I'll talk to you later." (Something like that.) And as I was saying my prayer with Gibson I said, "thank you for our house, talk to you later!" Gibson opened his eyes looked at me, and said, "Mama what you doing?" Oh - it was too funny!!! When I was younger I also answered the phone saying my prayers. We were sitting down to eat, and as I was about to bless the food the phone rang. I answered the phone. Instead of saying Hello, I said," God is great, God is good, please bless..... I mean Hello!!"

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Okay, that's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!

Lindsey said...

That is so funny. I would have laughed if it were me on the other end while you were reciting the prayer!